To begin with though, we are looking at what makes a great comment. So, we've begun by creating paper blog posts about our holidays. We'll then be commenting on the posts using postit notes.
We've already covered the guidelines about what makes a great blog comment, which are:
- Thank the writer for sharing their post.
- Read the post carefully and try to find a connection with the writer or the post.
- Always make sure you add to the conversation, by contributing what you know about the topic.
- Ask the writer a question about the topic.
- Edit your work carefully for spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- End your comment with a thank you.
- Write your first name
- Click publish.
What other advice would you give for a good comment?
Do you have a class blog you'd like us to visit?